- Time of issue:2020-09-29 17:27:51
Warranty is limited with the functioning defects in the gen-sets stemming from the design, materials and assembly of the gen-sets during the period of 12 months after delivery or 1000 running hours, whichever comes first.
Seller’s responsibility under this warranty is limited with the supply of the part(s) that are shown to be defective to the reasonable satisfaction of the Seller.
Transportation charges for the return of the such defective parts to the Seller shall born by the Buyer and its re-shipment costs to Buyer shall be borne by the Seller.
A gen-set or a part of it, that the Buyer or End-user claims to be defective may be examined by the Seller, and if necessary by SWT POWER, for determination if this defect is covered under warranty. Buyer or end user will provide necessary pictures and all the requested information for Seller to understand the defect and its cause.
In case the defect is covered under warranty, new or repaired parts will be delivered to Buyer. The repaired or replaced parts would be under warranty for the remaining warranty period of the gen-set.
Buyer shall be responsible for the installation of the gen-sets in accordance with SWT POWER operation and maintenance manuals. Start up of the gen-sets needs to be done by an authorized SWT POWER dealer and start up form needs to be filled in and provided when requested.
Whenever preparation for long storage is to be made, this must be done by the authorized SWT POWER workshops and clearly mentioned in the initial order. The removal from long storage must be carried out by the authorized SWT POWER workshops.
This Warranty Shall Not Apply To The Following:
1. The operation and maintenance of the gen-set not in accordance with the SWT POWER operation and maintenance manual.
2. Any failure caused by contaminated fuels, oils, coolants/antifreeze or lack of proper fuels, oils or coolants/antifreeze (including any failure caused by using JP8 fuel).
3. Gen-sets that are modified or altered in a manner not authorized by SWT POWER in writing.
4. Failures due, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper installation or sizing.
5. Any incidental, consequential or indirect damages caused by defects in materials or workmanship, or any delay in repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
6. Failures caused by any external cause or act of God such as, but not limited to, collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot or wars, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, volcanic eruption, water or flood, tornado, hurricane, terrorist acts or nuclear holocaust
Scan the QR code to read on your phone